IT’S THURSDAY AND I DECIDED TO START THE CONTEST EARLY!
The Info of the Friday Night Riot Giveaway:
- Like for 1 entry.
- Reblog for 1 entry.
- YOU CAN ONLY LIKE AND REBLOG ONCE. I WILL CHECK FOR MULTIPLE ENTRIES.
- You don’t have to follow me to play!
- NA Servers only! Sorry other Servers!
- An RP amount of $25 will be delivered via code for you to use in the shop.
- A winner will be selected via randomization method on Random.org.
- I will message the winner via their Ask or via Fan-mail, so please have those enabled! If I can’t message you the code, I will be forced to select another winner.
When does the contest begin and end?
- The contest (typically) starts 12AM EST Friday, aka Thursday at Midnight, but this week’s starts 12AM Thursday, aka Wednesday at Midnight.
- It will end 12AM EST Saturday, aka Friday at Midnight.
Good luck, everybody!
whenever i see these it’s like
why hello there
just a reminder:
the Summer Solstice is June 21st - its the longest day of the year and when the sun is at its most powerful (the height of summer)
the Super Moon is June 23rd - its when the moon is closest to the Earth, more than any other time and is 5 times bigger than usual
don’t miss ‘em! ♡
Only 2 days before the fire nation harnesses the sun’s power to destroy the earth kingdom
Sharks get a bad rap for being dangerous predators that are constantly devouring humans, but there is a whole world of things out there that will kill before a shark does. Here are just a few of those things.
WHO THE FUCK GETS KILLED BY A FUCKING VENDING MACHINE
I wonder if perhaps the U.S. government forced Microsoft to turn the XBox One into a spying tool, so Microsoft is actually trying to make it such an epic fail so that nobody will buy it. It’s the only thing I can think of that makes sense.
that is a terrifying thought
The latest rumors surrounding the Xbox One are that the demos that Microsoft allowed people to play on at E3 were not running on an Xbox One, but instead running on high-end PCs with Titan graphics cards.
If this is the case, they were running the games on a system that is around 3x faster than the Xbox One.
These rumors are backed up by images that clearly show a high-end desktop under the displays of the Xbox One stands at E3.
Its like a train wreck that you can’t look away from
okay im p excited i pre-ordered two ps4 today„,one of them is for you guys! wow!!
rules (read them all):
- reblog and like as much as you want
- make sure your ask box is open ok
- this giveaway is for my followers only (pls dont follow me if you dont like my blog its v rude/ if you do like it then welcome u w u)
- you must be comfortable providing me your address if you are the winner
- i will be shipping internationally !!
- no giveaway/side blogs pls
- ends on ps4 release date (which is December 31st for now according to amazon) (i’ll update if it changes)
that’s it! good luck !!
A zombie-bitten father tries to save his infant daughter in this bittersweet short film
So you’ve been bitten by a zombie. So long, conscious brain activity, hello craving for human meat. But the protagonist of the short film Cargo has bigger problems than his impending demise: he has to find a way to save his infant daughter, even if he has to die first to do it.
Directed by Ben Howling and Yolanda Ramke, Cargo was a finalist in Tropfest Australia 2013. It’s also a rather clever take on zombie genre tropes, with a story that isn’t about the survival of self, but the survival of another.